This place: This home is a bright and modern bungalow in one of Mississauga’s most sought-after neighbourhoods. This place is perfect for backyard parties with a wooden deck, stone patio, pool and hot tub.
Address: 1569 Elite Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big selling point: This home is open and bright with cathedral ceilings and numerous skylights. It comes with a finished basement for tons of space. The backyard is beautifully landscaped with a spectacular in-ground pool.
- open concept floor plan
- hardwood flooring
- cathedral ceilings with numerous skylights
- top of the line stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops
- main floor primary bedroom with a fireplace plus two additional bedrooms
- five-piece ensuite bathroom
- finished basement with a huge recreation room
- extra bedroom in the basement with a four-piece ensuite bathroom and closets
- walkout to the pool and patio
- backyard oasis features a stone patio, pool, hot tub and a wooden deck
- landscaped grounds
- $9,547.07 in taxes
- three plus one bedrooms
- three washrooms
- 100 x 130 feet
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage.
insauga’s Editorial Standards and Policies