A stone farmhouse built in 1700 in Kingston, NY, is the oldest home on the market this week on Realtor.com®.
Accompanied by a vast 375 acres, the antique is filled with period charm and modern amenities. Highlights range from wide-plank flooring to high-end appliances.
- Home Decor: 12 luxury interior trends for 2023 - News
- 'Beautiful Contemporary' Home Hits The Market In Meriden
- 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Union City Home Has Fireplace, Contemporary Kitchen
- Home Depot's prefab, 1 bedroom home kit latest housing crisis solution
- The trend of living in houses made with shipping containers | Society