In a video uploaded to TikTok, a cat owner tiktok.com/@chelssk_/video/7093598796323556614″ aria-label=”filmed her pet (opens in a new tab)”>filmed her pet enjoying some peace and quiet outside her home.
Neighbours can often become a nuisance and that’s exactly what has happened in this scenario for the woman behind the camera.
From inside her home, the TikTok user (@chelssk_) showed the situation going on outside and attached a caption to the 11 second clip.
It read: “My neighbour hates my cat and put a fence up to keep him out.
“Then I look out my window to see him like this LOL.”
This specific neighbour has, indeed, gone all out to ensure the cat cannot get into their garden.
A fresh looking fence can be clearly seen surrounding the perimeter of this garden.
Although, with a cat’s impressive ability to jump and climb, it begs the question as to why this neighbour thought it would do anything to help the situation.
Regardless, the video begins by showing the fence that the neighbour has put up in their garden.
But as it continues, the camera pans round to find a certain cat sitting peacefully on a chair within the property.
Enjoying the peace and quiet as it did so before, the cat sits peacefully and undisturbed, with a hint of smugness about it.
And it can hardly be blamed for looking proud of itself, having not been defeated.
It’s owner is equally as proud, knowing that the two of them can sleep easy despite the best attempts of the neighbour to throw a spanner in the works.
In a similar situation involving neighbours and fences, this specific person put one up to stop leaves blowing into their garden.
However, the innocent neighbour had the last laugh after the majority of the leaves ended up in the other garden anyway.
Elsewhere, one person took advantage of their neighbour’s petty actions by getting a new fence for free.
Alex McCormick proceeded to rip down his own fence and and use the neighbour’s brand new one as his own.
- I'm an interior designer - 4 things making your home look cheap, including the work which is 'DIY, not in a cute way'
- I'm an interior designer - our 'secret weapon' to add instant dimension and warmth to your home, it's pure perfection
- Shop the Amazon Glass Purse Flower Vases Trending on TikTok
- 5 unique and sustainable fencing options for your garden
- Parents' fury after being ordered to tear down 6ft garden fence built to keep their disabled daughter, 10, from running out onto the road - or face going to