A GREEN-THUMBED content creator has revealed her lazy trick for watering your garden.
If taking care of your plants can feel like a lot of work at times, this woman has a handy hack to help.
The TikToker showed her followers how she reduces the amount of walking she has to do when watering her plants.
“So this is my overgrown tomato bush and this is how I water it because I’m lazy,” she explained.
Jessica gave viewers a glimpse of the attachment she used on her garden hose.
She revealed that the green item was not originally intended for gardening use.
“So this was for water balloons and what I do is I stick it in here and get all the stuff in the back to make sure it’s all watered,” Jessica explained.
She demonstrated to her audience as she stood back and sprayed her plants.
The water balloon spout slowed down the flow of the water while controlling the direction it flowed.
This allowed Jessica to concentrate the water onto her plants, reducing overflow.
It also helped to reduce the amount of physical movement for the gardener.
“See look, I’m super far away from my peppers and I’m watering them,” she said as she demonstrated the trick.
Another gardening enthusiast shared a three-ingredient DIY weed killer.
And another TikToker shared her lazy time-saving hack for mowing your lawn.
A third gardening expert revealed his homemade solution for protecting your plants from bugs and mildew.
- One woman breaks down the different types of ‘people that walk into your life’
- Barbiecore interiors: Stylist's tips for injecting pink into a home
- 'Chaos gardening' is 2023's laziest, prettiest planting trend – that pollinators and time-poor gardeners love
- Denver restaurant uses hydroponic farming
- Add these grasses to your garden to help your plants beat the heat