AN interior designer has listed the four things she thinks may be making your home look shabby.
There are particular wall designs that she says are making your home appear to be DIYed, and not in a cute way.
In a TikTok tiktok.com/@studiobrie/video/7221469224298990850″>video, interior whizz Bri Turton (@studiobrie) listed four things that you may be doing that are making your home look cheap, according to her expertise.
“Number one, slim or deflated cushion inserts. To get that premium cozy feeling, you want really robust and well-stuffed cushions,” she said.
Bri moved on to her next gripe.
“Number two, exclusively fake plants and even more so fake flowers.”
Number three was next on the roster, and it’s related to the height of your furniture.
“Number three, having everything, all of your furniture up on legs.
“We want a beautiful mix of legged furniture and furniture that’s straight to the ground.
“The only time this could work is if your space is absolutely tiny,” she explained.
Last on the list was related to something on your walls.
“And finally anything self-adhesive, or stickers such as tile or wallpaper, it’s giving DIY, not in a cute way.”
- Mum makes shocking discovery after finding ten giant snakes living in walls of new home
- Build the Backyard of Your Dreams With These Awesome Outdoor Furniture Essentials
- Mirror image: Quirky O'Hara home for sale for $899,000
- Upgrade your apartment for cheap thanks to Way Day’s best home decor deals
- 12 Ways To Avoid Home Renovation Scams