Grade Level: Middle School; Type: Plant Biology
Determine whether a bean plant grows faster and taller using a traditional soil planting method or hydroponic method.
Education.com provides the Science Fair Project Ideas for informational
purposes only. Education.com does not make any guarantee or representation
regarding the Science Fair Project Ideas and is not responsible or liable for
any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, caused by your use of such
information. By accessing the Science Fair Project Ideas, you waive and
renounce any claims against Education.com that arise thereof. In addition, your
access to Education.com’s website and Science Fair Project Ideas is covered by
on Education.com’s liability.
Warning is hereby given that not all Project Ideas are appropriate for all
individuals or in all circumstances. Implementation of any Science Project Idea
should be undertaken only in appropriate settings and with appropriate parental
or other supervision. Reading and following the safety precautions of all
materials used in a project is the sole responsibility of each individual. For
further information, consult your state’s handbook of Science Safety.
- Save 30% on the sustainable Ingarden Ocean
- Kansas City hydroponic farm growing in the East Bottoms
- Hydroponics, swine barn and more drive hands-on agriculture education
- Backyard gardener in Zambales discovers hydroponics as the perfect farming method for people with disabilities
- Scarborough's 5n2 has fought food insecurity with dignity for 10 years | Opinion