Hydroponics is gardening without soil. It can be done indoors, without natural light and all year round. Fruit, vegetables and flowers are all grown hydroponically these days and an industry has grown up providing equipment to those wishing to grow hydroponically. It practically guarantees perfect results every time. Hydroponics for Everyone is the complete guide for anyone wishing to take up hydroponics gardening, and an ideal book for the most dedicated hydroponic gardener. Simple, accessible, enthusiastic and attractive, it has been the one book that hydroponic suppliers unanimously recommend.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.
- PublisherHyland House Publishing Pty Ltd
- Publication date1999
- ISBN 10 1864470690
- ISBN 13 9781864470697
- Edition number4
- Number of pages142
- Save 30% on the sustainable Ingarden Ocean
- Kansas City hydroponic farm growing in the East Bottoms
- Hydroponics, swine barn and more drive hands-on agriculture education
- Backyard gardener in Zambales discovers hydroponics as the perfect farming method for people with disabilities
- Scarborough's 5n2 has fought food insecurity with dignity for 10 years | Opinion