I realized the other day that I have been writing the “Gardening Matters” column for the Headlight Herald every other week for the last 20 years. That’s a lot of print. I have covered topics from azaleas to zinnias and everything in between. Slugs, chipmunks, fungus, tools, native plants, raking leaves and so much more. It has been a great experience and the only thing I like better than gardening is writing about gardening.
I have written under the tutelage of about 10 different editors, all bringing their own creativity to the paper. They have also all been very supportive of me even when my columns seem to run on longer than they were supposed to. Like this one.
- ‘Black Mirror’ Is Back With Chilling Season 6 Trailer Featuring Salma Hayek and Aaron Paul
- Nitpicks And Whines: Dining Annoyances
- Lovin Restaurants Launches New Booking Functionality In Collaboration With Bookia
- A popular home decor store chain prepares to file for Chapter 11
- Boca Rudeton: Dogs In Stores, Restaurants, Bad Parking